Friday, January 2, 2009

kelley hayden tattoos



Dragon Lady
Dragon Lady
Stock found at : [link]

Tattoos from my own collection

I hope you like it
thumbnail

Floral
Floral
Used Stock
Beautiful model mondkalbstock [link]
Tattoos from my personal collection

I hope you like it
thumbnail

Flower
Flower
Messing around with Photoshop again. Stock Image.
thumbnail

angel wings
angel wings
I drew a wing, took a picture of it, took a picture of my self and the paint shop did the rest..

Im thinking about doing a real one like this..
I like symmetrical tattoos.. wings, birds, or whatev...
thumbnail

Baby Inside
Baby Inside
Una buena amiga mía, con 5 meses de embarazo, me permitió tomarle una sesión de fotos. Mi fascinación por los tatuajes me motivo a hacer este montaje. Gracias Mely.

A good friend of mine,5 months...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment